- Develop Business opportunities and business models.
- Determine expected profitability ROCE, IIR, breakeven point, concession payments
- Investment policy: Construction/operation model: concessions, PPPs (Public-Private Partnership schemes)
- Develop strategy for attraction of developers and tenants: Define incentive package for anchor tenants, price of industrial land, infrastructure facilities. economic/financial incentives (tax breaks on corporate taxation, grants, import/export taxes, etc)
- Develop Integrate project phasing strategy (phasing)
- Arrange, in form of a schedule, the utilities projects.
- Identify types of optimum potential business models.
- Define the sequencing and action plan of including key developers and investors.
- Specification of environmental risks and areas that need to be protected
- Identification of potential sources of adverse effects on the environment and measures to mitigate these
- Identification of strategies to enhance sustainability in energy and natural resources management
- Develop a financial evaluation of the strategies and measures identified above
- Address opportunities of investment and investment promotion strategy.
- Value of Real Estate investment
- Analysis of ongoing projects, Target Categories, and Competition Analysis