- Facilities Master Planning
- Space Programming
- Exterior & Interior Design
- Graphic & 3D visualization Design
- Hardscape & Softscape
Urban Development & Governance Goals
- Propose an Integrated Spatial Development Plan for region identifying economic projects, urban development and social development programs.
- Develop internal and organic cross sectorial linkages and interdependencies in land use and ownership patterns.
- Propose a development phasing strategy.
- Planning cash flow, human resources, natural resources and governance strategy.
- Assessment of Natural and Human Resources Database
- Identify key findings to describe the strategic and local context of the site.
- Review of territorial and economic potential of the area.
- Market Study and User Analysis.
- Develop a geological database.
- Analysis of existing activities relevant to different sectors of the study.
- Carry out a survey based on collected data and site visits for the existing activities.
- Analysis of the needs assessments and surveys of the current and proposed Uses
- Analysis of the current spatial organization and relationship with nearby areas
Portfolio of Initial Development Projects& Phasing Strategy
- Identifying market and societal opportunities both internationally and nationally.
- Analysis data and conclude gap analysis to achieve vision ofdevelopment.
- Carry out an assessment to define potential projects (Vision and Benchmarks).
- Set and analyze various alternatives for the phasing of project.
- Develop Implementation Roadmap (phasing strategy).
- Determine the optimal phasing strategy for the investment.
- Extraction units for First Category Set of Minerals: Scoping studies.
- Extraction for Pre-evaluation study (based on minerals occurrences).
- Industrial, agricultural, touristic, trading, etc.: Pre-feasibility studies.
- Conclude phasing strategy and support promotion of projects to investors.
MASTER PLANNING & LAND USE
- Fixing development project’s spatially and geographically and link with infrastructure resources, stations and networks.
- The roads and transportations planning and networks
- Develop mitigation and mediation measures.
- Detailed development Regulations and Guidelines sectorial and geographically.
- Zoning of activities.
- Estimate densities, district / distribution of plots, massing and images, green and open spaces, landmarks, amenities and ancillary services.
- Strategic proposals for new utilities
- Urban patterns (scattered/compact development, Eco development, etc)
- Economic facilities system
- Utilities support base; detailed utilities planning
- Geographic description of the phases (on a map using GIS UTM System)